The Diddy Laugh is a very commonly used sound effect which often appears in TV, radio and film. When I hear it, it is like being hit in the ears with an iron. I like to point it out to people, who usually look blankly at me. Now I pass this affliction on to you.


Seen an example? Email diddylaugh@gmail.com or tweet me.


Steve Paget.

Tuesday 30 July 2013

The Diddy Laugh in Justin's House

It has been a while since my kids watched Cbeebies, the BBC channel for young children, so it's not surprising that this passed me by. My daughter came running in from the living room and shouted "I've just heard the Diddy Laugh!"
I have trained her well.

The laugh is very quiet, at about 10 seconds into the opening titles.


1 comment:

  1. Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Emily Michael, I am from Canada. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $95,000 some days ago after been scammed of $12,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $95,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial contact Email:(creditloan11@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete